I like the colour scheme, its simple yet effective. The masthead stands out and so does the main cover line. The picture fits the magazine well. I like the layout of the dps as well. To improve you can make another contents and make the main the features contents. I also like that you gave a website and twitter page for the magazine. :)
the colour scheme is effective as it is simple which therefore makes it look professional as you used only 2 or 3 colours. Also the use of space for your layout is used well.
I like the colour scheme, its simple yet effective. The masthead stands out and so does the main cover line. The picture fits the magazine well. I like the layout of the dps as well. To improve you can make another contents and make the main the features contents. I also like that you gave a website and twitter page for the magazine. :)
ReplyDeletethe colour scheme is effective as it is simple which therefore makes it look professional as you used only 2 or 3 colours. Also the use of space for your layout is used well.
ReplyDelete